Gazpromneft Hydraulic HZF oils are superior performance hydraulic oils developed for use in high-speed, highpressure piston, vane and gear pumps. Formulated from high quality base stocks and advanced zinc-free additive system they provide oxidation resistance, thermal stability and corrosion protection even for copper-based alloys in severe hydraulic applications such as high-pressure axial piston pumps. Gazpromneft Hydraulic HZF are designed to work with systems operating under moderate to severe conditions where high levels of anti-wear and film strength protection are needed and can lead to extension of oil and filter change intervals and provide exceptionally clean systems and trouble-free operation.
- Manufacturing and industrial hydraulic systems
- Severe duty hydraulic service
- Marine and mobile hydraulic systems
- High pressure vane, piston and gear pumps operating at high temperatures
- Systems employing multi-metal designs in system components
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Zinc-free anti-wear additives - Reduced wear for systems using various metallurgy for excellent performance of components. Providing non-contaminated waste water for environmentally friendly disposal
- Controlled demulsibility - Protects systems where small quantities of water are present and readily separates larger quantities of water for long oil and equipment life
- Superior cleanliness - In combination with active additives reduce the impact of contaminants on filter blocking to prolong the life of hydraulic equipment
- Outstanding thermal and oxidation stability - Reduced deposits and sludge formation to provide long oil and equipment life. Extends filter life.
- Excellent corrosion protection - Prevents internal hydraulic system corrosion, reduces negative effects of moisture in systems for reduced maintenance costs.
- Fast air release and low foaming - Provide efficient hydraulic power transfer and minimize cavitation to prolong equipment life
- DIN 51524 Part 2
- Fives Cincinnati MAG P-68; MAG P-70; MAG P-69;
- Eaton Vickers 35VQ25
- Denison Hydraulics HF-0,1,2
- Bosch Rexroth RE 90220-01