G-Truck GL-5 85W-140 is a multigrade transmission oil formulated with multipurpose additives, providing high performance characteristics: it delivers excellent antiscuffing and anti-oxidation properties and superior viscosity-temperature dependence. The products are specifically designed for heavily loaded hypoid gears and mechanisms funning under severe operating conditions where the manufacturer recommends using API GL-5 rated products.
- Manual transmissions of cars, vans buses and trucks, as well as agricultural, construction and marine equipment, manufacturing units, lift-loaders, mining and road construction vehicles;
- Manual transmission components: front and rear differential, drive axle differential, front axle hub gear, gear wheel reducer (front and rear), transfer case, where the manufacturer recommends API GL-5 rated gear oils of SAE 80W-90, SAE 85W-90 or SAE 85W-140 grades.
- High thermal and oxidation stability helps maintain initial performance level extending the drain interval.
- Good lubrication forms stable oil film and prevents wear of friction materials.
- Corrosion resistance delivers protection while in operation and downtime; prevents early wear of transmission parts.
- Effective anti-foaming properties; excellent compatibility with seal materials.
- API GL-5
- ZF TE-ML 05A, 07A, 08
- Volvo 97310
- IVECO (axle)**
- ZF TE-ML 16D, 21A