Buy now on Takealot
G-Energy Far East 5W-30 is a premium quality high performance gasoline engine oil specifically designed for use in vehicles made by Asian and North American manufacturers. This fully synthetic engine oil is formulated to provide exceptional protection at high and low temperatures across a wide range of driving conditions. It fulfils the latest industry standards and provides fuel economy benefits.
- Turbo-charged and direct injection high performance gasoline engines
- Engines running on bio fuel mixtures (for example E85)
- All types of passenger cars, SUV’s, vans, and light trucks
- Normal to frequently severe operating conditions
- Ensures fuel efficiency owing to the use of specifically selected composition of baseline oils and additives package, including the up-to-date friction modifiers
- Oils ensure engine cleanness, protect it against formation of slimes, carbon deposit and glaze at the engine parts. They meet the strict requirements of ILSAC GF-5 category to piston cleanness (formation of high-temperature deposits)
- It ensures a reliable protection of internal turbocharging surfaces against different deposits blocking oil passages and, as a result, prevents a turbocharger failure, which has been proven by passing a test for thermo-oxidative stability of engine oil TEOST 33C
- Compatible with the most widely used materials of seals, which fact has been proven by passing the tests prescribed in ILSAC GF-5 specification (compatible with seals such as: polyacrylate rubber, nitrile rubber, silicic rubber, fluorocarbon rubber and ethylene acrylic rubber).
- Prevents corrosion of engine internal surfaces and maintain water being generated as a result of bio fuel combustion in the form of emulsion
- API SN
- ILSAC GF-5